Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and Forum Rules

Go down

Site and Forum Rules Empty Site and Forum Rules

Post by Blaise Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am

Please read before you do anything stupid. xP

Site Rules:
1) You cannot take the pets and edit them in anyway. The linearts we have are for this site and this site only. You may, however, post them on forums and in signatures to get clicks.
2) Respect the Staff and other members. We're here to help and make sure everything runs smoothly.
3) One account per person. Trust me, we can catch you.
4) Your email must be real and accurate incase something happens and Celetar or I need to email you.
5) No cursing and keep everything child-friendly.
6) No sharing your personal information. You will be warned 2 times before you are banned for a while.

Forum Rules:
1) 2-6 from above apply here too.
2) Do not steal other peoples art. That is considerd art theft and I won't tolerate it because I know what it's like to have your art stolen from you. -.-' If you are using something as a reference, please post a link to it so you won't get in trouble.
3) No trolling. Trolling is deliberately provoking arguments without a reason. This is unacceptable.
4) No spamming, please. This includes mass PMs, repeating messages over and over, and joining the forum just to advertise.
5) Read all the other rules for certain areas, too.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Very Happy
Blaise
Blaise

http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum