Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!]

+4
Mysticflight
Rain
Blaise
Wolf of your dreams
8 posters

Go down

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!] Empty Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!]

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm

In a dense forest in Canada, live 2 wolf packs. They live in an area that has not been discovered by humans. The two packs live close to eachother, and often cross paths. They hate each other immensly, and fight often. One pack is called Stormpack, and the other, Shadowpack. Stormpack has generally stronger and more aggresive wolves, while Shadowpack has weaker but smarter wolves. The winter there is harsh, and many cubs die. Will you survive?

Rules:

1. Keep everything PG-13
2. 3 Character max.
3. NO force-breeding
4. Try to keep cursing to a minimum.
5. No god-modding
6. All wolves must look normal, please
7. No perfect characters
8. Please respect everyone!
9. Try not to spam, if you want to talk out of character, use parantheses.
10. Please don't use chat-speak!
11. Make more than a one-sentence post, please...xD
12. Have fun (:

Code:

Form
Username:
Wolf name:
Pack:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Other:

Stormpack

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Elder:
Hunter:
Warriors:
Pups:
Omega

Shadowpack

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Elder:
Hunter:
Warriors:
Pups:
Omega:

What are all these ranks?
Alpha Male/Female: These are the strongest wolves, usually biggest and most powerful. Have a strong influence over the pack.

Beta Male/Female: The second-strongest wolves. Usually, if the Alpha Male/Female gets injured or sick, they will step in and help out the pack.

Delta Male/Female: These wolves are training to become Beta, and eventually, Alpha.

Elder: These are old wolves; who have served their packs loyally.

Hunters: They....hunt?

Warriors: They mostly fight for the pack.

Pups: Wolves younger than 1 year of age. They began training at 6 months of age, but become a Hunter when they are a year old.

Omega: The lowest rank in the pack. These are usually wolves that have broken rules of the pack, or are very weak. They usually stay behind on hunts to watch pups.
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams

http://formspring.me/WOYD

Back to top Go down

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!] Empty Re: Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!]

Post by Blaise Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 am

((I hope it's okay if I join. ^^))

Form
Username: Blaise
Wolf name: Elemmiire ((which means 'Star'))
Pack: Shadow Pack
Looks: She is a pure black wolf with a tiny bone structure, which allows her to take quicker twists and turns than some/most wolves.
Personality: You'll have to meet her to find out. xD
History: She doesn't remember, she has long term memory loss.
Crush: Looking
Other: Nothing. ^^

Form
Username: Blaise
Wolf name: Xar´zith ((which means 'Ice'))
Pack: Storm Pack
Rank: Hunter - She usually likes to hunt alone because she does something that, from what she's seen so far, others don't.
Looks: She is the total opposite than Elemiire. White with, very very pale, blue splotches everywhere.
Personality: She is usually a nice wolf to others of her pack but if you get her angry, well, you just don't want that to happen. XD - Other than that, go ahead and meet her. ^^
History: She didn't have a very good history. She was abandoned by both of her parents and her siblings because of her 'odd' coat colors. No one in her family had a pale blue color on them.
Crush: Looking
Other: Nope. ^.^
Blaise
Blaise

http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!] Empty Re: Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!]

Post by Wolf of your dreams Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:12 am

[Accepted C: ]
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams

http://formspring.me/WOYD

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:09 pm

((Awesome, thanks. Cool ))
Blaise
Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 am

((^^ Can I join too?))

Form
Username: Rain
Wolf name: Regen (It means Rain o-o')
Pack: Stormpack
Looks: Regen is a large female though she was once the runt of her pack. Her coat is a light mouse-grey color with darker flecks that look like burns near the tips, giveing her a cinged sort of look. With eyes a bright and piercing silver, silver and darker flecks of gold, they seem to speak her soul and the love she has for her pack.
Personality: Regen has a haughty personality. She doesn't usually take no for an answer and is never one to back down from a fight if she know's she can win. Though her rashness often gets her in trouble, she does have a careing side, and will stop at nothing to help her pack in times of need.
History: Regen was once born the runt of her litter, and, being the smallest, was not though to survive for long. Though she did in fact grow up healthy, she was always an outcast and that was what drove her to become the strongest, so that she may never experiance that feeling of weakness again.
Crush: None
Other: None

Rain
Rain

http://SSSWarriorCats.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticflight Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 am

Form

Username: Mysticflight
Wolf name: Mystique (Which means Mystic)
Pack: Storm Pack
Looks: Mystique is silver, she has a long, fluffy tail. Her eyes sparkle like an ocean, they're blue.
Personality:
History: None of her history was depressing other than her brother dying when she was younger.
Crush: None
Other:None
Mysticflight
Mysticflight

Back to top Go down

Post by anne2w2e2r2t2y2u Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Form
Username: anne2w2e2r2t2y2u
Wolf name: Nightstar
Pack: shadow pack
Looks: black with fluffy long tail. her eyes are gold and shine with hope
Personality: always looking at the bright side of things and always out to try new things
History:her parents died when she was 3 months old but she has an older brother to take care of her now
Crush:none
Other:none

anne2w2e2r2t2y2u
anne2w2e2r2t2y2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjamonkey Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Username:ninjamonkey
Wolf name:howler
Pack:shadowpack
Looks:all black with red lightningstrike paches of fur on her sides and unusual green eyes
Personality:meet her and u will find out
History:used to be lone wolf but joined pack as omega slowly rose through the ranks to alpha
Crush:none
Other:loves her pack very much and will fight to the death for them
ninjamonkey
ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

((Ninja, your wolf has to be normal wolf colors. XD I don't think I've ever seen a black wolf with red lightning on the sides of it. Lol.))
Blaise
Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjamonkey Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

its not real lightning there dark orange patches of fur
ninjamonkey
ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomScared Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Username: FreedomScared
Wolf name: Scar
Pack: Shadow pack
Looks: light grey legs, under bit of tail, chest and muzzle, and black one his back, tail and muzzle, Light blue eyes and three scars going down his right eye.
Personality: quite wolf, he prefers to keep to himself, but he will fight to protect his pack. His eyes are deep and full of mystery, as he doesn't tell much about himself. He has very sarp eyes so he see's very well.
History: He got attacked and chased out of his family pack by his uncle who took over the pack in fear of him taking over when he was 3. He wondered the land for a year till he joined this pack.
Crush: none, looking
Other: noe
FreedomScared
FreedomScared

Back to top Go down

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!] Empty Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!]

Post by Paws Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 am

Life under the stars [A wolf Roleplay!] Tumblr_mc70vnnYoi1r3us3qo1_500

Username: Paws.
    Wolf name: Thalia. (ta-lee-ah)
    Pack: Storm Pack.
    Crush: "I suppose you have to impress me, boys. But trust me, it isn't easy."
    Personality: Thalia is a tough wolf; strong, brave and bold. She isn't afraid of death, and is always prepared to take a risk. Thalia is headstrong and rude, she often uses sharp sarcastic remarks and tends to start fights easily; that's one of the reasons she tends to stay away from others.
Paws
Paws

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down