Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names? Meanings? What?

+4
Hoot
BeL0VED
dragoneyes
Celetar
8 posters

Go down

Names? Meanings? What? Empty Names? Meanings? What?

Post by Celetar Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 pm

So I've been wondering. Why, exactly, are you named the way you are? No, not your real name. Your username.

Why did you pick it? Is there any deep or special meaning?

Did you pick it because it sounded cool? Was it your nickname? Was it based off of something you like?

I'll start with mine, as an example - I don't know why I picked Celetar. I'm sure you're thinking that's a great help, but I believe it is either based off of Celestial, Celery, or a mix between Celestial and Tauros, which is my birth sign.

So now it's your turn.

Tell us here!

Last edited by Celetar on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celetar
Celetar

Back to top Go down

Names? Meanings? What? Empty Re: Names? Meanings? What?

Post by dragoneyes Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Smile mine comes from the first original characer I've ever created. Her name was Alenia Kalain and her nickname was dragoneyes because she was half-dragon.
dragoneyes
dragoneyes

http://dragon-nest.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeL0VED Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:10 pm

It was Eona, my fursona's name but I changed back to my good ol' BeL0VED.
Of course it was NOT influenced by the shounen ai manga *cough* as many people asked me, but just an insider with my RL bestie. Very Happy

BeL0VED

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoot Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

I am actually not the creator of this username. See, my boyfriend was the original Hoot, but unfortunately, he no longer has access to the Internet. So he asked me to take over his account, which I gladly did. I do have a theory, however: he loves owl. I mean, he LOVES owls. We actually met at our school's aviary club. I never changed the name because, well, I like owls, too. So there ya have it!
Hoot
Hoot

Back to top Go down

Post by anne2w2e2r2t2y2u Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 pm

i picked anne2w2e2r2t2y2u because Anne is the name of my best friend and i love the number 2 and the letters wertyu and it needed to be longer I love you

Last edited by anne2w2e2r2t2y2u on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
anne2w2e2r2t2y2u
anne2w2e2r2t2y2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ice Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:50 pm

O_o i picked my name because when I was younger me and my sister used to rp, we called it playing/pretending, and i used to pretend i was a dark blue dragon with ice-blue eyes named Ice. O_o Also I just really like the name ^-^
ice
ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 am

Razz And I pretended I was a pure silver dragon with deep blue eyes and a few light blue scales that looked like Rain. So, naturally I started to use the name everywhere I go. But, it could also have to do with the fact that I love the rain. I mean, I LOVE it. Don't ask me why 'cause I really don't know. For as long as I can remember everytime it rained I would sit and watch just for the heck of it, also, I still tend to walk in the rain and sing in it too ^^; But I guess the main reason I love the rain is because it is always fresh and it seems to wash all your worries and pain away. But, thats just the way I see it ^^'

XoXo:Rain:OxOx
Rain
Rain

http://SSSWarriorCats.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjamonkey Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 pm

people just call me ninja but the name a lot more pple call me is lynn i actually got my name from a dream cause im insane and can see anime characters i learned my true name lynn uzumaki schiffer but my non anime name means pure lake in japanesse
ninjamonkey
ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down