Hi!

Go down

Hi!

Post by Accalia on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi! Sorry I couldn't join sooner, life got a little bit hectic. Anyway, I found the time to get back into my online activities and so here I am.

Accalia; AKA~ jellEbean(ChickenSmoothie) ~ Myrll #176089(Wajas) ~Accalia#761(Muttz) ~Golden Wings Stable(HEE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Out of 10 people agree, that out of 10 people, 1 person will always disagree with the other 9.

Accalia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi!

Post by Blaise on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm

jellEbean! *glomps* Now, I must go add you as a, uh, mod, right? Very Happy

Blaise

View user profile http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetar on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey there, Accalia! Can I just call you Ace? Or Acca? The last four letters are going to trip me up, I predict.

Anyway, welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any other staff member if you have questions - you're our newest mod! Hope you have fun!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Accalia on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Thanks, choose any name. JellEbean was an old grade 5 nickname that I dont use anymore, so I chose Accalia. It means she-wolf in Latin if that helps

Accalia; AKA~ jellEbean(ChickenSmoothie) ~ Myrll #176089(Wajas) ~Accalia#761(Muttz) ~Golden Wings Stable(HEE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Out of 10 people agree, that out of 10 people, 1 person will always disagree with the other 9.

Accalia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum