Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD

+3
Celetar
BeL0VED
Vixen
7 posters

Go down

Why did your stupid/silly thing happen?

Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap29%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap14%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap7%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap7%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap29%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_lcap14%Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Empty Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD

Post by Vixen Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi guys.
I'm like, really bored right now. So. xD
In this thread, you can share the dumbest/sillest thing you've ever done.

I'll have to think of mine. I'm tired though, so I want to hear yours. Maybe I'll be inspired. :3

SHARE AWAY! pig
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Empty Re: Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD

Post by BeL0VED Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Fall on my knees 4 times in a row, on the same spot on my knee in 30minutes without intention. And I was walking in the school hallways.
I just laughed at myself with a bleeding knee. xK

Im pretty clumsy ... xD

BeL0VED

Back to top Go down

Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD Empty Re: Stupidest thing you've ever done. xD

Post by Celetar Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh, gosh, I've got so many I can't remember any at the moment.

But I'll vote anyway for the main reason I do stupid stuff -

wait. All of them.

Dangit.

The most major would probably be forgetful. I forget a lot.
Celetar
Celetar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 am

Lol. I'm extremly forgetful it's hilarious.
Think think think. >.<
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:44 am

o_o I have had waaaay to many to count but I guess my most embarassing was when I was walking backwards to the bathroom and (being turned around) took a wrong turn while my friend Jessica was talking to me. It turns out, that turn led me strait into the boys bathroom and slamming strait into my crushes chest. It was around school before 6th bell and I was mortified!

Another time was when I was just walking around the house. I tripped over my cat Mo, got up, hit my head on a coffee table, turned around, tripped over my dog Bunny, and fell flat on my face on the hard wood floor. Razz Try explaining that mark the next day.

Hmm, yet another time was when a few friends came over, Zach,John and Tristan. Well, though Zach and John are my ex's we're all great friends (Cause we've known each other since age 6) and we're a pretty tight nit group. One day, I was sitting in my room on my laptop (Like now) and my mom called from the other room notifying me that the guys were here. Well, I gave a little "eep!" and raced out of my bedroom, slid across the floor and barreled strait into Tristan (Who was my crush at that time) and we both ended up on our butts on the floor. ^^'' I was so embarassed I hugged them all and locked myself in the bathroom. But, of course, when I decided I was done being shy, I forgot to unlock the door (which pushes outwards) and faceplanted into it. Razz Trust me, I have many more...
Rain
Rain

http://SSSWarriorCats.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Rain wrote:o_o I have had waaaay to many to count but I guess my most embarassing was when I was walking backwards to the bathroom and (being turned around) took a wrong turn while my friend Jessica was talking to me. It turns out, that turn led me strait into the boys bathroom and slamming strait into my crushes chest. It was around school before 6th bell and I was mortified!

Another time was when I was just walking around the house. I tripped over my cat Mo, got up, hit my head on a coffee table, turned around, tripped over my dog Bunny, and fell flat on my face on the hard wood floor. Razz Try explaining that mark the next day.

Hmm, yet another time was when a few friends came over, Zach,John and Tristan. Well, though Zach and John are my ex's we're all great friends (Cause we've known each other since age 6) and we're a pretty tight nit group. One day, I was sitting in my room on my laptop (Like now) and my mom called from the other room notifying me that the guys were here. Well, I gave a little "eep!" and raced out of my bedroom, slid across the floor and barreled strait into Tristan (Who was my crush at that time) and we both ended up on our butts on the floor. ^^'' I was so embarassed I hugged them all and locked myself in the bathroom. But, of course, when I decided I was done being shy, I forgot to unlock the door (which pushes outwards) and faceplanted into it. Razz Trust me, I have many more...

Oh wow. xD I've done something like that, walking home with my crush. xD The dog came out to greet me and knocked me into him. It was embarressing, because I told him I didn't have a dog.
Like I said, I forget stuff.
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by anne2w2e2r2t2y2u Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:45 pm

well I have alot.
one time I was tiard and fell asleep while talking to my friend and then I hear her say soooo.... and I was like what? shes says whats your answer? so I was like true, false, all of the above? then shes like that makes no since what is relly imbarising is my crush was in the room at the time!

then one time i fell up the stairs at my school like every time i went up them in one day Embarassed
anne2w2e2r2t2y2u
anne2w2e2r2t2y2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjamonkey Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

my stupid thing happend over the course of an entire day i fell up my attic stairs then fell down themcut my toung and lip on a pop can and hit my head whilt trying to pick up said pop can all in all i had a "great" day
ninjamonkey
ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 pm

ROFL All of those are just funny, lawl sorry, but they must have all been really embarrassing, too! And I guess I'm not the only one not being able to remember things. X3 But I remember one thing;
Me and my cousin were sitting on her couch-- I don't remember if we were watching TV, playing a game or what-- and something made me laugh so hard that I fell off of the couch. Not only that, but after I fell I was still laughing-- more at myself this time-- and I rolled over, slightly landing onto her chihuahua that then bit me in the butt. XDD Gawd, that doesn't sound as funny as it really was, but I have many more, too. Most from mere stupidity and memory-loss.
Blaise
Blaise

http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetar Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Laughing

Oh, don't worry, that sounds hilarious.

One thing that happened recently - but it wasn't me, it was my aunt... We were traveling through the United States, and we were about to go up the St. Louis Arch... She burst into hysteric tears and freaked out the photographer.

-_-

Well, maybe that's not stupid, but I always find the sight of hysterical people humourous...

Is that bad? xD
Celetar
Celetar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 am

Ahahaha thats not bad at all. XD I think its hilarious too.
Blaise
Blaise

http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum