Oh, hey there. Shall we kick this off?

Go down

Oh, hey there. Shall we kick this off?

Post by Celetar on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 am

Hello there! I'm Celetar!

Like I said in my title, I want to kick off this particular thread with a good start. So I'll start, namely with myself. (Well, I couldn't really introduce you to you, now could I? Very Happy )

So. Hi! I'm Celetar, also known as Cel or Celery or Tarey. Most just call me Celetar. To be quite honest with you, I have no idea how I came up with that. Maybe it's a mix of 'Celestial' and 'Taurus', which is my birth sign? Maybe it was derived from celery, which is my least favorite food? I have no idea. It probably just popped into my head one day when I was younger. I've gone by it for a while, online.

Some fun facts about me are: I love the colour electric blue, I play the snare drum in school, I am an avid alpine skier, I also play volleyball. I love writing, speech, and drawing. Writing just comes naturally to me. Speech is a bit harder, but I still enjoy it. Drawing, I'm not so brilliant, but I can chibi almost anything.

Well, that's me, your average friendly admin on Wild Side. May I be the first to thank you for joining this site, and I hope you enjoy it. Here's a cookie for being so awesome and reading this all!

Now, I want to learn about you, member! Reply here or start your own thread so the wonderful team of people here can greet you!
Celetar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh, hey there. Shall we kick this off?

Post by Blaise on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am

Hello Celetar! That's super cool how your user is so random. xD My username is Blaise because my cousin was reading a book where there were 2 cousin witches. Their names are Thea and Blaise. Blaise was the evil one of coarse. XD So that's how my user came to be.

You really like the color electric blue?! That's funny because I died my bangs electric blue... Yet once I got into the pool they turned blonde. Lol. My favorite color is green, I play the flute in school and I am a scrapbooker. ^^ I don't like writing much because I'm terrible at it, but I love to draw. ^.^

I hope to hear from others!

Blaise

View user profile http://formspring.me/BlaiseXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am

Hullo thar! Wow, we're almost alike. I got this name in 2005, I think. Never changed it, never will. Vixen I think, came from the Reindeer, since I created it on Christmas. :3

ELECTRIC BLUE. YES.
Vixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoot on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 am

Hai evvyboday!
Since you're reading this, I'm assuming you want to know more about me, right? Well, too bad.
Only joking! (Heehee, I got you!) Okay, well, first thing is that I used to be a boy, but now I'm a girl! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! See, the original Hoot was my boyfriend, but he can't get on the computer any more, so I've taken over his account. I think he chose the name "Hoot" because he loves owls... as do I (hence the adoptables site). I live in Georgia, in the US, and I'm in high school. I am in the marching bad, and I play the trumpet. I love to read, draw (although I suck at digital art), and edit pictures of my friends to make them look cooler or retarded silly. My favorite color is... um... ORANGE! Yes, that's it, orange. So yah, that's me!
Hoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthGrudgeFear on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Alot of friendly people, heh ill continue this! I joined this site as an artist and i suck compared to a majority of the talented people around here XD.
I love how everyone is random like me, we'll all fit in together. XD You now know something about me, im socially awkward like that. My favorite color used to be blue, but everybody loves blue and i enjoy difference 8D. Orange is an epic color too, Its green and white now, especially fusions between those colors. As for my name on this site.. can't decide wether it was a right decision because alot of the names so far are pretty basic (plus im a girl, and im ready to give people the assumption of being a guy)XD. But you can call me Aka cuz thats my CS name. So hi im Aka ^^

EarthGrudgeFear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetar on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Well, hello there Blaise, Vixen, Hoot, and Aka!

It's great to see you guys introduce yourself. I always thought it was funny a reindeer was named after a fox, Vixen. Electric blue muchly deserves a 'Yus!' (I wish I could dye my hair, Blaise, but as my aunt works as a hairdresser, she won't let me...) My second favorite colour is orange/green/purple, because I just can't decide.

So we have at least three band members already. Awesome. Someone might have to create a thread somewhere about band. Smile

Aka - or maybe another three-letter name you could go by is EGF?xD - don't say you suck. I've seen your work. Just because something's different in an unusual way doesn't mean it sucks. I liked yours!

Well, your cookies have just been upgraded from sugar to chocolate chip for replying. Huzzah!

(Blaise, did that book happen to be part of the 'Night World' series? :3)
Celetar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthGrudgeFear on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 pm

XD Im hunrgy now, it sucks the most how i dont have cookies too.

EGF = 3 letters = epic coincidence, i guess you can call me Aka or EGF then. Call me dirtbike for all i care, anythings fine Cool

Aww thanks so much, your too nice, i promise ill end up working hard enough to meet your expectations of my art XD

EarthGrudgeFear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Celetar- Actually I didn't get permission to dye my hair. XD My cousin begged me so I did, but my dad still likes it. XD And yes, the book was from the Night World seried. xP
EGF- Heehee, EGF is catchy. xD And your art is cool. You already meet my expectations. ^^

Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthGrudgeFear on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 pm

XD I only drew like 2 things online, you haven't seen much so far. Im starting to get the hang of Gimp, so it wont take me a while to get my lineart good to go XD. I really like EGF now, and i just noticed my names a different color. Thats so cool lolz

EarthGrudgeFear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Well thats good. I'm glad your gettingused to it.
Yesh, Purple is thy awesome color of Artists. XD

Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoot on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Celetar wrote:So we have at least three band members already. Awesome. Someone might have to create a thread somewhere about band. Smile

YUSH! That would be EPIC WIN!!! iwilldothatnow!
Hoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Awesome! ... It should be a club or an army! XD

Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by Celetar on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Club/Army, or discussions. Very Happy

Youdothatnow!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoot on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 pm

*acts surprised* Oh what's this? A link? CLICKEH CLICKEH YEAH!!!
http://wildside.forumotion.com/discussions-f5/band-peoples-unite-t8.htm#53
Hoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaise on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

xD Very awesome.

Blaise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down